Sometimes the plugin is not able to save user preset files. This is usually due to a permissions issue in the presets folder. To fix this, follow these steps:
1) Open your finder and go to your “/Library/Application Support/Boz Digital/[PLUGIN NAME]/” folder.
2) Right click on the -PLUGIN NAME- folder and select “Get Info”
3) Click on the lock icon on the bottom right corner
4) Click on the Gear Icon and choose “Apply to Enclosed Items”
5) Change the “Privilege” to “Read & Write” for all names.
After doing this, presets should save correctly.