Your Last Chance
If you don’t have The Wall limiter, here’s your opportunity to get it at a price so low it doesn’t make sense not to have one. The Wall is your go-to limiter when you want great results but don’t want to slog through complex features and hard-to-hear parameters.
All In All, It’s Just The Last Brick In The Wall
If you’ve been keeping up with all things Boz (and why wouldn’t you?), you know that I put The Wall limiter on sale while building a retaining wall to keep mudslides from the adjacent woods out of my yard and my basement. I realize that the concept of a sale that celebrates building a wall may have sounded somewhat politically charged and divisive—but nothing could be further from the truth. Believe Me! I love mud! (As long as it stays outside.) And The Wall limiter openly embraces all music, regardless of style, genre, or DAW of origin.
The Wall is an easy-to-use, hyper transperent brick-wall limiter that can dramatically increase volume while preserving the tone and dynamics of program material—whether it’s a master mix or individual tracks. The Wall shines when you want to make mixes competitively loud without compromising your sound. Just three sliders let you adjust loudness, ceiling, and character, and the click of a button selects between smooth and aggressive performance.
Just the Facts:
• Huge variety of styles with a simple interface
• Dual limiting modes; Smooth and Aggressive
• Sanity Check normalizes your level so you can compare your original sound with the compressed sound without introducing a level change.
• Flavor fader lets you dial in the settings of the brick wall limiter to match your audio source.
• Up to 8x oversampling to prevent intersample peaks.
• MFiT button sets the output to prevent clipping when encoding to lossy formats